CORPORATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS FOR FINANCE AND INSURANCE
: Chapter 15C
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Definitions relative to money transmitters.
- 3 : Inapplicability of act; exemptions.
- 4 : License required.
- 5 : Net worth requirements for licensees.
- 6 : Possession of security device, permissible investments.
- 7 : Application for license; requirements.
- 8 : Accompaniment of application with security device; amounts required; conditions.
- 9 : Investigation of applicants for licensing, renewal; licensing period.
- 10 : Keeping of records required.
- 11 : Investigation, examination of license.
- 12 : Annual reports; violations, penalties.
- 13 : Written report required upon occurrence of certain events.
- 14 : Approval for acquisition of control of licensee; application, fee.
- 15 : Confidentiality of information, reports.
- 16 : Suspension, revocation of license.
- 17 : Authorization of delegates.
- 18 : Regulations pertinent to delegates.
- 19 : Violations by delegates; issuance of order suspending, barring; application for modification, rescission.
- 20 : Limitation of licensee's responsibility.
- 21 : Applicability of APA.
- 22 : Violations, penalties.
- 23 : Powers of commissioner.
- 24 : Violations designated fourth, third degree crimes.
- 25 : Regulations.
- 26 : Presumptions regarding licensees, delegates; service of process.
- 27 : Application required for those currently doing business; status of current licensees.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.