CORPORATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS FOR FINANCE AND INSURANCE
: Chapter 15A
- 30 : Short title
- 31 : Definitions.
- 32 : License required
- 32.1 : Sale of check cashing business.
- 33 : Application for licensure; requirements
- 34 : Approval of application
- 35 : Contents of application.
- 36 : Fingerprinting, background checks for licensees
- 37 : Required capital, net worth, liquid assets.
- 38 : Licensee to engage services of public accountant
- 39 : License required for operation, conditions
- 40 : Valid license, civil actions.
- 41 : Maintenance of offices by licensee; requirements
- 42 : Approval required for sale, transfer of business
- 43 : Fees permitted.
- 44 : Responsibilities of licensee.
- 45 : Annual report by check cashing business; violations, penalties.
- 46 : Right to examine books, records
- 47 : Prohibitions for licensees
- 48 : Revocation, suspension of license.
- 49 : Violations, penalties.
- 50 : Compliance of existing licensees; nonapplicability of act.
- 51 : Waivers unenforceable, void
- 52 : Rules, regulations.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.