CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT--PARKS AND RESERVATIONS
: Chapter 20
- 1 : Short title.
- 2 : Findings, declarations relative to the "Highlands Water Protection and Planning Act."
- 3 : Definitions relative to the "Highlands Water Protection and Planning Act."
- 4 : "Highlands Water Protection and Planning Council."
- 5 : Membership of council, appointment, terms, meetings, minutes delivered to Governor.
- 6 : Powers, duties, responsibilities of council.
- 7 : Highlands Region, preservation area; delineated.
- 8 : Preparation, adoption of master plan for the Highlands Region.
- 9 : Consultations, etc. relative to preparation, revisions of regional master plan.
- 10 : Goals of regional master plan.
- 11 : Contents of regional master plan.
- 12 : Additional contents of regional master plan.
- 13 : Use of regional master plan elements for TDR program.
- 14 : Submission of revisions to regional master plan by municipalities, counties in preservation area for conformance.
- 15 : Municipalities, counties in planning area may petition council relative to revision.
- 16 : Council may provide comments, recommendations on projects.
- 17 : Review by council of regional applications for development.
- 18 : Qualification for State aid, grants.
- 19 : "Highlands Protection Fund"; use.
- 20 : Council to provide legal representation to local units, conditions.
- 21 : Guidelines, instructions to local government units.
- 22 : Plans, regulations entitled to strong presumption of validity.
- 23 : Regional master plan considered in allocation of prospective fair housing share.
- 24 : Modification of site improvement standards for residential development.
- 25 : Council may institute action, proceeding for injunctive relief.
- 26 : Council decision deemed final agency action, appellate review.
- 27 : Annual report of council.
- 28 : Exemptions.
- 29 : Agricultural, horticultural development, review required; enforcement.
- 30 : Highlands Preservation Area, major development approvals; required, fee schedule.
- 31 : Adoption of rules, regulations; procedure.
- 32 : Rules, regulations, standards.
- 33 : Highlands permitting review program.
- 34 : Review of applications.
- 35 : Violations, certain, civil actions, penalties.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.