CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT--PARKS AND RESERVATIONS
: Chapter 1F
- 1 : Short title
- 1a : Inapplicability of pesticide control act to certain insect inspections.
- 2 : Legislative findings
- 3 : Definitions
- 4 : Orders, rules and regulations; application of federal law and regulations
- 5 : Adoption, amendment or repeal of rule or regulation; notice to interested party of determination
- 6 : Pesticide control council; creation; members; term of office; compensation
- 7 : Powers and duties
- 8 : Advice to commissioner on proposed regulations
- 9 : Additional powers
- 10 : Violations, enforcement, remedies.
- 11 : Detained or embargoed pesticide; illegal sale, label, use or application; tag; permission to use
- 12 : Powers, duties and functions of department under other laws; effect of act
- 13 : Ordinances, rules or regulations of municipality, county or board of health; effect of act
- 14 : Construction of act; severability
- 15 : Pesticide held, used, distributed, sold or offered for sale or delivered for transportation or transported in intrastate commerce; annual registration; renewal; denial, refusal to register or cancellation; grounds
- 16 : Violations; securement or impoundment; hearing; disposition
- 17 : Registration fee exemption
- 18 : Definition
- 19 : Short title
- 20 : Findings, declarations relative to the "School Integrated Pest Management Act."
- 21 : Definitions relative to the "School Integrated Pest Management Act"
- 22 : Development of model school integrated pest management policy
- 23 : Designation of integrated pest management coordinator
- 24 : Maintenance of records of pesticide application; notices of policy
- 25 : Permitted use of certain pesticides; notice
- 26 : Posting of sign prior to use of certain pesticides
- 27 : Applicability of notice and posting requirements
- 28 : Emergency use of certain pesticides
- 29 : Prohibited use of certain pesticides
- 30 : Immunity from liability of commercial pesticide applicator
- 31 : Development, availability of form for certifying compliance
- 32 : Issuance of administrative order; notice of violation
- 33 : Rules, regulations
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.