CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT--PARKS AND RESERVATIONS
: Chapter 12
- 1 : Corporate existence of canal and banking company continued
- 2 : "Morris canal" defined
- 3 : Title to property vested in canal and banking company in trust for state
- 4 : Rights in certain lakes, etc., vested in canal and banking company in trust for certain purposes
- 5 : Use of Lake Hopatcong for boating, etc.; maintenance of water level
- 6 : Title to shares of stock of canal and banking company transferred to Department in trust
- 7 : Management and control of property by canal and banking company
- 8 : Board of directors of canal and banking company; voting capital stock
- 9 : General powers of board of directors
- 10 : Grants to municipalities to lay and maintain sewer pipes under and along canal right of way
- 11 : Sale of canal property for railroad purposes
- 12 : Construction of electric railways on canal lands acquired by municipalities
- 13 : Abandoned portions of canal property dedicated as public highways
- 14 : Diversion of waters for municipal purposes
- 15 : Sale of canal property in counties to such counties for road purposes
- 16 : Sale of canal property in municipalities to such municipalities or Port of New York Authority
- 17 : Sale of canal property outside municipalities to municipalities; public sale
- 17.1 : Sale by municipalities of canal property acquired from Morris Canal and Banking Company
- 18 : Leases; termination
- 19 : Removal of bridges, etc.
- 20 : Repair, etc., of dams, sluice gates, etc.
- 21 : Crossings in municipalities
- 22 : Legal and administrative help, etc.; agreements with independent contractors
- 23 : Canal and banking company acting through officers thereof; execution of contracts, conveyances, etc.
- 24 : Contracts, conveyances, etc., approved by attorney general
- 25 : Title conveyed by deeds of canal and banking company
- 26 : Release of lien of bonds on sale of property
- 27 : Receipts from sales or rentals of property; payment into state treasury
- 28 : Canal fund
- 29 : Injuries to or destruction of canal property; forfeiture; recovery
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.