COMMERCE AND NAVIGATION
: Chapter 7C
- 1 : Flat-bottomed boat, barge, scow or raft; abandonment; misdemeanor
- 2 : Forfeiture; notice; sale
- 3 : Redemption
- 4 : Vessels on State lands
- 5 : Barge docked on bank of river; bond by owner; grounds for forfeiture
- 6 : Cancellation of bond upon removal of barge
- 7 : "Short title" amended.
- 8 : Definitions.
- 9 : Abandonment of vessel, removal, impoundment; incident report, penalty.
- 9.1 : Ordinance requiring registration of vessel by municipality, harbor commission.
- 10 : Presumption that vessel is abandoned, acquisition of title, reclamation.
- 11 : Notification of owner, lienholder.
- 12 : Notice of intent to acquire title; publication; contents.
- 13 : Application for title.
- 14 : Issuance of title to vessel.
- 15 : Costs of receiving title.
- 16 : Removal of vessel, costs; violations, penalties.
- 17 : Report of destruction, disposal of vessel.
- 18 : Acquisition of title by commission.
- 19 : Violations; penalties.
- 20 : Rules, regulations.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.