Section: Consideration of mean high water line
3. The educational course of study required of licensed electrical contractors for each triennial registration period shall include 34 hours of continuing education as follows:
a. A 10-hour course of study relating to the most recent edition of the National Electrical Code, nine hours of which shall pertain to the code and one hour of which shall pertain to applicable State statutes and regulations; and
b. Twenty-four hours of instruction approved by the board covering one or more of the following subjects:
(1) Installation, erection, repair or alteration of electrical equipment for the generation, transmission or utilization of electrical energy;
(2) Transmission or utilization of electrical energy;
(3) Job estimating, management and business practices;
(4) Supervisory responsibilities required of licensees pursuant to the laws of this State; and
(5) Any other subject relevant to electrical contracting and construction as determined by the board.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other free legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.