Section: Grant of riparian lands for public park, place, street or highway
17. a. The Administrative Office of the Courts shall, with the assistance of the Attorney General and the county prosecutors, maintain a uniform record of all applications for relief pursuant to sections 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 of P.L.1991, c.261 (C.2C:25-25, C.2C:25-26, C.2C:25-27, C.2C:25-28, and C.2C:25-29). The record shall include the following information:
(1) The number of criminal and civil complaints filed in all municipal courts and the Superior Court;
(2) The sex of the parties;
(3) The relationship of the parties;
(4) The relief sought or the offense charged, or both;
(5) The nature of the relief granted or penalty imposed, or both, including, but not limited to, the following:
(b) child support;
(c) the specific restraints ordered;
(d) any requirements or conditions imposed pursuant to paragraphs (1) through (18) of subsection b. of section 13 of P.L.1991, c.261 (C.2C:25-29), including but not limited to professional counseling or psychiatric evaluations;
(6) The effective date of each order issued; and
(7) In the case of a civil action in which no permanent restraints are entered, or in the case of a criminal matter that does not proceed to trial, the reason or reasons for the disposition.
It shall be the duty of the Director of the Administrative Office of the Courts to compile and report annually to the Governor, the Legislature and the Advisory Council on Domestic Violence on the data tabulated from the records of these orders.
All records maintained pursuant to this act shall be confidential and shall not be made available to any individual or institution except as otherwise provided by law.
b. In addition to the provisions of subsection a. of this section, the Administrative Office of the Courts shall, with the assistance of the Attorney General and the county prosecutors, create and maintain uniform forms to record sentencing, bail conditions and dismissals. The forms shall be used by the Superior Court and by every municipal court to record any order in a case brought pursuant to this act. Such recording shall include but not be limited to, the specific restraints ordered, any requirements or conditions imposed on the defendant, and any conditions of bail.
L.1991,c.261,s.17; amended 1994, c.94, s.8; 1999, c.119, s.1; 1999, c.421, s.6.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other free legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.