Section: Definitions relative to Hackensack Meadowlands Transportation Planning District.
a. The board may appoint an executive committee of the board, consisting of not less than three directors, which may be authorized to act for the board, as provided in the bylaws, except that the executive committee may not:
(1) Exercise any powers granted to it while a quorum of the board is actually convened for the conduct of business;
(2) Declare a dividend, or make any other kind of distribution to members;
(3) Make, alter, or repeal the bylaws of the credit union;
(4) Elect or appoint any officer or director; or
(5) Exercise any other power which this act specifically provides shall be exercised by at least a majority of all the directors.
b. The minutes of the proceedings of the executive committee shall be presented to the board at the meeting next following any meeting of the executive committee.
L.1984, c. 171, s. 19, eff. Oct. 31, 1984.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other free legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.