Section: Use of juvenile's testimony at referral hearing
For the purposes of this act, unless the context clearly requires a different meaning, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
a. "Commissioner" means the State Commissioner of Environmental Protection.
b. "Construction permit" means and shall include:
(1) Approval of plans for the development of any waterfront upon any tidal waterway pursuant to R.S. 12:5-3.
(2) A permit for a regulated activity pursuant to "The Wetlands Act of 1970," P.L.1970, c. 272 (C. 13:9A-1 et seq.).
(3) A permit issued pursuant to the "Coastal Area Facility Review Act," P.L.1973, c. 185 (C. 13:19-1 et seq.)
(4) Approval of a structure or alteration within the area which would be inundated by the 100 year design flood of any nondelineated stream or of a change in land use within any delineated floodway or any State administered and delineated flood fringe area, all pursuant to the "Flood Hazard Area Control Act," P.L.1962, c. 19 (C. 58:16A-50 et seq.) as amended and supplemented.
(5) Approval of plans and specifications for the construction changes, improvements, extensions or alterations to any sewer system pursuant to R.S. 58:11-10.
"Construction permit" shall not, however, include any approval of or permit for an electric generating facility or for a petroleum processing or storage facility, including a liquefied natural gas facility, with a storage capacity of over 50,000 barrels.
c. "Department" means the Department of Environmental Protection.
L.1975, c. 232, s. 1. Amended by L.1979, c. 359, s. 8, eff. Jan. 31, 1980.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other free legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.