Section: State treasurer; enforcement; powers
a. The board shall establish and maintain a Registry of Pinelands Development Credits, which shall include:
(1) The name and address of every owner to whom a pinelands development credit certificate is issued pursuant to section 6 of this act, the date of its issuance, the municipal tax lot and block identification of the parcels of land to which the pinelands development credit has been assigned, the number of pinelands development credits or fraction thereof assigned to each parcel, the total number of pinelands development credits assigned, and the total acreage to which pinelands development credits have been assigned;
(2) The name and address of every person to whom a pinelands development credit is sold or otherwise conveyed, the date of the conveyance, and the consideration, if any, received therefor;
(3) The name and address of any person who has pledged a pinelands development credit as security on any loan or other obligation, the name and address of the lender, and the date, amount and term of the loan or obligation;
(4) The name and address of any person who has redeemed a pinelands development credit, the location of the land to which the credit was transferred, and the date this redemption was made; and
(5) An annual enumeration of the total number of pinelands development credits purchased and transferred, listing the municipality in which the land for which each pinelands development credit was issued is located, and the municipality to which the pinelands development credit was transferred.
b. No person shall purchase or otherwise acquire, encumber, or redeem any pinelands development credit without recording that fact, within 10 business days thereof, with the bank.
c. The board shall make available in the form of an annual report the information included in the registry to each county and municipality located in whole or in part in the pinelands area, and, upon request, pertinent information to any other person. The first annual report shall be submitted to the Governor and Legislature and shall be made available to the public on the first anniversary of the effective date of this act.
L. 1985, c. 310, s. 7, eff. Aug. 28, 1985.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other free legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.