Section: Court-orders for support, maintenance despite absence of personal jurisiction.
25. a. Paid holidays granted to all State government employees each calendar year shall be limited to the following:
(1) January 1, known as New Year's Day;
(2) the third Monday in January, known as Martin Luther King's Birthday;
(3) the third Monday in February, known as Washington's Birthday, which shall be known and celebrated as Presidents Day in this State;
(4) the day designated and known as Good Friday;
(5) the last Monday in May, known as Memorial Day;
(6) July 4, known as Independence Day;
(7) the first Monday in September, known as Labor Day;
(8) the second Monday in October, known as Columbus Day;
(9) November 11, known as Armistice Day or Veterans' Day;
(10) the fourth Thursday in November, known as Thanksgiving Day;
(11) December 25, known as Christmas Day; and
(12) any general election day in this State.
b. The provisions of this section shall not impair any collective bargaining agreement or contract in effect on the effective date of P.L.2008, c.89. The provision of this section shall take effect in the calendar year following the expiration of the collective bargaining agreements or contracts covering a majority of the Executive Branch employees in effect on the effective date of P.L.2008, c.89.
L.2008, c.89, s.25.
We hope you find our tools helpful, please visit www.thelegalassistant.com for further information on our other free legal tools and products including LPO compliant legal case management software.